Event information at-a-glance
- Date: October 16-17, 2018
- Tuesday, October 16: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM (check-in and breakfast beginning at 8:00 AM), plus ideating and networking reception 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 17: 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM (breakfast beginning at 8:00 AM)
- Location: International House, UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA
- Cost: FREE
- Meals included: Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are provided on both days. Light appetizers will be provided during the Tuesday night ideating and networking session.
Travel and accommodations
We are happy to provide hotel recommendations and travel tips for your visit to Berkeley. Read more about transportation and accommodations.
Read about the forum facilitators and moderator.
Structure and schedule
Read about the forum structure and schedule.
Code of conduct
Choosing Pathways to OA is dedicated to providing a positive, inclusive, harassment-free experience for everyone. Please read our Code of Conduct.
Choosing Pathways to OA is committed to providing an accessible, barrier-free setting for all participants.If you require any accommodations or if you have any questions about accessibility, please let us know via the registration form or contact the planning committee directly at email@example.com or 510-664-5228.